Groups & Events Intern
WHO ARE YOU?
- You are looking for an internship that matches your study.
- You are hospitable, a great listener and a strong communicator.
- You have an eye for detail and ensure that everything is taken care of down to the last detail.
- You are a real team player, you like to work together!
- You are eager to learn and looking for a challenge.
- You have good knowledge of the Dutch and English language.
This position is part of our Groups & Events team in cluster Amsterdam. Together we are responsible for the groups & events department in Amsterdam including; Leonardo Royal Hotel Amsterdam, Leonardo Hotel Amsterdam Rembrandtpark, Leonardo Hotel Amsterdam Vinkeveen and Apollo Hotel Amsterdam, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel.
LEONARDO ROYAL HOTEL AMSTERDAM
The newest hotel of our company is located directly at the Overamstel metro station. The location of this 4-star superior hotel is ideal: 5 minutes from the Zuidas and the RAI, 10 minutes from the city center and 20 minutes from Schiphol Airport. The hotel has 18 floors and 490 rooms with a fresh, innovative design and high quality modern equipment. The 1,200 square meters of conference space is spread over 11 meeting rooms and a gigantic ballroom; the perfect location for large events and conferences! Leonardo Royal Hotel Amsterdam is the largest hotel of the entire Leonardo company in Europe. Beautiful views over the city and the most refined flavors in the Vitruv restaurant make guests say 'Now we're talking'!
GET TO KNOW THE TAILOR MADE TRAINEESHIP PROGRAM
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU (ADDITIONAL TO A GREAT TEAM)?
- As a HBO student you will receive an internship fee based on €600,- gross per month fulltime, which consists of a €520,- internship fee and an €80,- expense fee. We use variable payment periods of 4 or 5 weeks at a time, according to the number of days and hours worked. So one month you will get a little less and the next month a little more. It comes down to €3.16 per hour worked and an expense allowance of €3.66 gross per day worked.
- You work hard and that's why we invest in you! Get to know the unique Tailor Made Traineeship (TMT); a tailor-made internship as a flying start of your career.
- Are you looking for a (part-time) job during or after your studies? Then you've come to the right place! We offer good growth opportunities.
- Crazy about discounts? 'See the world' with our global discount program!
- And enjoy an overnight stay with dinner and breakfast in the hotel you work for during your 'Know Where you Work' experience!
Want to know more about why working with us is so great? Then click here!
We are a young company with a large dose of ambition, positivity and creativity! Interested? Then we would like to receive your motivation letter and resume. You can send it to us via the application form. Questions? Contact the HR department!