As a Housekeeping Employee you will work on behalf of HotelPartner in Leonardo Boutique Museumhotel Amsterdam and together with your colleagues you will ensure clean hotel rooms on a daily basis.
The hotel guests have checked out, so the cleaning can begin! After the morning briefing, you'll be given your own room list and go around the hotel to clean those rooms. You will start cleaning the bathroom, changing the bedsheets, emptying the bins, vacuuming the room and, not to mention, replenishing the coffee and tea bags. This room looks absolutely perferct again! On to the next room.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
- Cleaning the bathroom and bedroom.
- Making and changing bedsheets.
- Vacuuming and mopping.
- Replenishing towels and other supplies in the hotel room.
- Cleaning public areas.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You are adaptable, spontaneous and cheerful!
- You are serious in your work and have an eye for detail.
- You get energized by working hard and you are physically strong.
- No cleaning experience? That doesn’t matter to us! Anyone can work with us.
WHAT DOES HOTELPARTNER OFFER YOU?
- Flexible working days, working hours are from 09:00 - 15:00.
- Working 15-38 hours per week? We are happy to discuss the possibilities.
- A pleasant team with committed colleagues.
- A varied position with personal attention for you!
- Training opportunities.
- A permanent position in case of positive performance.
- 27 vacation days on a full-time basis.
- Salary between €11,83-€13,50 gross per hour in accordance with the cleaning and window cleaning company collective labor agreement.
- Always paid on the second working day of the month.
- Holiday allowance and a end-of-year bonus.
Are you excited about this Housekeeping vacancy? Apply immediately or call for more information to +31 (0)76 587 59 59.
Deel deze vacature
Leonardo Boutique Museumhotel Amsterdam City Center
Pieter Cornelisz Hooftstraat 2
1071 BX Amsterdam
1071 BX Amsterdam
+31 76 587 59 59